I’ve shared about the resort, the rooms, the beaches, but now I want to give you a quick overview and my thoughts on Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort in the beautiful Nassau, Bahamas. There are stunning beaches, unbelievably blue waters, delicious restaurants, sleek & sexy suites, and so much more at this resort.
- Smaller resort means less walking, more relaxing.
- That water & sand, it is stunning!
- No kids!
- Easy flight(s) from the U.S. & you clear U.S. customs in the Bahamas, so once you get to the U.S. you are good to go on to your connecting flight or straight home.
- Sandals is “luxury included” which means not only do you get beautiful accommodations, you receive superb service, 5 star dining, premium liquors, land and non-motorized watersports, tips included (excluding the spa & butler service), airport transfer, and so, so much more!
- Smaller resort means less restaurants and activities.
- Not as many “WOW” rooms/suites/villas as other Sandals Resorts I’ve seen.
- Nassau is a popular cruise ship stop, so if you’re out exploring some days will be much busier than others.
- How can you pick which beach to relax on—there are so many beautiful spots to choose from!
As you can see, Sandals Royal Bahamian is a stunning resort with incredible beaches! It was truly difficult for me to come up with anything negative to say about the resort. It is definitely one I will be headed back to! If you are interested in making reservations for your own stay there, I would love to help you! Just complete the form on my Plan a Trip page, and I will be in touch.